Friday, July 30, 2010

Correction


This is actually the superintendent's most recent letter of evaluation and the one he received after the vote of no confidence. I have deleted some of my comments below on the 2009 letter but have left the letter as a comparison to this year's. The 2009 letter was written before the vote of no confidence and should be read in that context. Thank you to an alert reader for noting the discrepancy in the dates and helping to keep me honest. I apoligize for my mistake in indentifying thw 2009 letter as his most recent evaluation and I will endeavor to be more careful in the future.
As for this year's letter - It does take note of the criticisms leveled at the superintendent over the past year, as it should. It goes on to praise the superintendent for his efforts to rebuild trust with district staff and with the community. I have to admit I am a bit confused. Does anyone know what these efforts have entailed? I thought I was paying fairly close attention to events in the district but perhaps I missed something . . . If you know the details of the trust-rebuilding project, please enlighten me.

1 comment: